To honour National Julienne Fries Day here is my post of my NEW Fries recipes! Check out my RECIPES page for the complete recipes 🙂
First and foremost, how do you get the perfect crispy fries? There are a few things to remember and consider.
- Which kind of potato are you frying? Are you even frying potatoes or another vegetable?
- Which kind of oil are you using?
- What temperature should I keep the oil in?
- Before I start frying, how starchy is the kind of potato I’m using?
- How big do I want to cut the potato/fries?
- How do restaurants male french fries so crispy?
- Lifehacker: How to make the world’s crispiest french fries